Friday, September 29, 2006

Webring - Give me a BREAK!!!

Ok... webring is really irritating me at the moment. Incase you haven't heard they are making all kinds of changes. From now on for a free account you can only join 5 webrings and you can only manage 2 webrings. WHAT THE #@$%@#$^. .... I am extremely irritated with them at the moment... especially since I manage 38 webrings (genealogy rings, military rings etc) and have 7 different websites in 252 rings.

Seems they are starting an affiliate program now. Still irritates me. It will definately make it harder to find genealogy sites with similar surnames, states or whatever.

For those of you who have a website and you haven't joined webring I do encourage you to at least join and add it to 5 webrings (this is the free option) ...




No comments: